January 7, 2021
SALT LAKE CITY (Jan. 6, 2021) — On his second day in office, Utah Gov. Spencer J. Cox recorded a video message urging Utahns to “stand up and speak out against the violence, against the terrorists, against the evil that we have seen in our nation’s capital today.”
Watch the full video here.
You just read:
EIN Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We do not allow opaque clients, and our editors try to be careful about weeding out false and misleading content. As a user, if you see something we have missed, please do bring it to our attention. Your help is welcome. EIN Presswire, Everyone’s Internet News Presswire™, tries to define some of the boundaries that are reasonable in today’s world. Please see our Editorial Guidelines for more information.
- Utah’s Timmy Allen offers conviction, defense of his team after Utes lose fourth straight, 65-58 to Colorado
- Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Expands Homeowners Coverage Into Georgia, Utah
- CDC Reports Drug Abuse Deaths DOWN in Utah; but Up in U.S.
- Salt Lake City law firm expands to Boise with hire
- Vector International to Workers Around the World – Upskilling is a Critical Prerequisite for Success
- Google threatens to pull search engine in Australia
- Acclaimed Author, Steven Markoff, New Political Book about George W. Bush Praised by Kirkus Reviews.
- Utah Legislature Urged to Prioritize Affordable Housing
- Alabama museum to restore full-sized mockup of space shuttle
- New Mexico Rep. Yvette Herrell, who touted support of Cowboys for Trump on 2020 campaign trail,…
- Flags to be lowered on Tuesday for late Utah Rep. LaWanna ‘Lou’ Shurtliff
- Company Launching Utah To Colorado Glass-Domed Train Rides In Aug
- VIRUS TODAY: Virus resurges and reshapes itself around world
- #ForceTheVote Protests in Wash. D.C. Today and Sunday Demand That House Progressives Stand up for…
- Olio Cazzetta Launches Premium Collection of Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oils in the United States
- BLM Utah leader disavows left-wing Capitol activist John Sullivan: 'He has never been a member'
- Watch: Utah Gov. Spencer J. Cox gives inauguration speech
- Flytlink Ltd Announces Availability of the Fastapn service
- Clientron new Edge Computing POS Terminal meets Your Multitasking Businesses
- US Capitol briefly locked down; outside inauguration rehearsal evacuated because of nearby fire
- Utah Gov. Spencer Cox evacuated from The Utah State Capitol amid protests
- Rhotex Inc. Imposes a New Eco-Friendly Concept to Cryptocurrency Mining
- Security National Financial Corporation Announces Expansion Lease to R1 in its Center 53 Campus in Murray, Utah
- Outside the Outbreak: New Utah governor sworn in, GOP split over Trump’s Electoral College challenge
- Utah National Guard to send 350 troops to Washington, D.C.
- Social media crackdown continues after siege of US Capitol
- 'Americans helping Americans': National Guard members protecting Capitol fed thousands of meals by…
- The 6th Annual Haiti International Film Festival Set for August 14-15 is Accepting Short and Feature Film…
- Hundreds of pro-Trump activists protested at the Utah Capitol as the president fought to stay in office
- Next up for Salt Lake City skating star Nathan Chen: a spot in Joe Biden’s inaugural parade
- Fired Florida data scientist Rebekah Jones arrested; state sought ban from internet access
- YouTube suspends Trump’s channel for at least a week
- Trump supporters gather at Utah capitol in mostly calm event
- I am a Utahn age 70 or older. How do I get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Colorado tops Utah behind double-doubles by Schwartz, Walker
- Utah’s John Sullivan, accused of taking part in riot at U.S. Capitol, is out of jail
- Proud Boys leader arrested for destruction of property ahead of DC protests against election results
- Drought over: CU Buffs use big second half to end eight-game losing streak at Utah
- LAFC acquires forward Corey Baird from Real Salt Lake
- US registering highest deaths yet from the coronavirus
- Diana Shipping Inc. Announces Time Charter Contracts for m/v Santa Barbara With Cargill and m/v Salt Lake…
- - Extended Unemployment Benefits Through the Continued Assistance Act now Available to Utahns